A truly unique multi-cultural worship experience
A long standing "English speakers" congregation, with a racial mix joined with a
well established "Spanish speakers" congregation, from multiple Latin American countries.
These two congregations function as ONE CHURCH.
- Two worship services
- Conducted in English at 9:00 followed by fellowship
and Bible study
- Conducted in Spanish at 11:30 followed by fellowship
- A small friendly handicap accessible chapel
- Joint bilingual services monthly and on all special occasions
- Bilingual materials and signage throughout
- Bilingual members and representatives on all committees
- Blended worshiping traditions
Please consider joining us!!
You will be comfortable, welcomed, and know:
"There is a Sweet, Sweet Spirit in this place and it is the Spirit of the Lord"